80% of our work comes from referrals & repeat business, that's how good our service is!
At ARL our core aim is to add real value to you and your business. We achieve this by providing the very best service through understanding your objectives.
With effective communication with you, realistic targets can be set and consistently achieved on time and to budget.
So now that you've have had an Asbestos Survey conducted of your premises you have completed the key stage in asbestos management. But it does not end there. If asbestos has been identified anywhere in your building it will need to be managed. Depending on its condition this could mean complete removal, encapsulation and repair or left in-situ and managed. It is vital therefore that an asbestos management plan (AMP) is drawn-up and adhered to by all your employees and those persons likely to come into contact with the asbestos in your building.
ARL can provide you with bespoke solutions to your asbestos management needs. We will design a plan that relates to your business and your people, thus ensuring compliance with the AMP is as easy as possible.
ARL can offer you a comprehensive service for dealing with asbestos and its related issues including, but not limited to!
- Straight forward advise on the requirements for surveys and management systems
- Providing advice on the most practical, user friendly and efficient method for you to manage asbestos in your property or property portfolios.
- Guidance on the preparation of control measures and the implementation of asbestos management systems.
The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 require asbestos to be identified and assessed. There is an explicit duty placed upon the Landlord, Managing Agent or Employer in occupation to manage the risks from asbestos in their premises.
Failure to do so can lead to large fines and a jail sentence for those identified as the duty holder.
So what are the benefits to you and your business by commissioning ARL to provide these services?
- Most importantly compliance with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012.
- You will receive a cost effective, fast, safe and efficient service.
- Simple and effective solutions to your asbestos issues.
- On going support from our Asbestos Consultancy Team.
- Irrespective of the scale of your needs your business is of equal importance to us.
- ARL will also provide you with the best service in the industry.