80% of our work comes from referrals & repeat business, that's how good our service is!
At ARL our core aim is to add real value to you and your business. We achieve this by providing the very best service through understanding your objectives.
With effective communication with you, realistic targets can be set and consistently achieved on time and to budget.
ARL can undertake all three types of asbestos surveys and material priority assessments.
Your asbestos survey/s will be conducted by one of our highly experienced survey teams. All our surveyors hold at least the BOHS P402 Certificate and are fully trained and audited several times a year.
The key to your effective asbestos management system is the initial asbestos survey. An asbestos survey is designed to identify for you the location, type condition and extent of any Asbestos Containing Materials (ACM). All surveys are to be conducted in accordance with HSG 264 “Asbestos: The survey Guide”. There are four types of survey:
- Asbestos Management Survey - Standard sampling, identification and assessment survey. Ideal for identifying asbestos to produce a management plan
- Asbestos Refurbishment Survey – Targeted fully intrusive survey for refurbishment projects of all sizes from a single wall to a total conversion
- Asbestos Demolition Survey – Destructive and fully intrusive. Designed to be carried out prior to demolition of buildings
- Asbestos Re-Inspection Survey – Previously identified materials are re-inspected to check on condition and correctness of risk assessment
Following consultation with you, ARL will be able to provide you with the best fit solution for your requirements.
The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 require asbestos to be identified and assessed. There is an explicit duty placed upon the Landlord, Managing Agent or Employer in occupation to manage the risks from asbestos in their premises.
Failure to do so can lead to large fines and a jail sentence for those identified as the duty holder.
So what are the benefits to you and your business by commissioning ARL to provide these services?
- Most importantly compliance with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012.
- You will receive a cost effective, fast, safe and efficient service.
- Simple and effective solutions to your asbestos issues.
- On going support from our Asbestos Consultancy Team.
- Irrespective of the scale of your needs your business is of equal importance to us.
- ARL will also provide you with the best service in the industry.